4. Andrea can, indeed, cook....and Saturday morning it was coffee and muffins. So proud.
5. Beer tastes just as good in the morning - especially when it's freshly tapped at Andrea's house.
6. Even on dreary, rainy days, mom's flowers are beautiful.
7. According to my dog, Mo, dead squirrels on the side of the road are definitely worth dragging two miles home during a seven mile run (I'll spare you the squirrel).
8. Mustard weed covering a field is pretty even if it is just a weed.
9. Dave Ramsey is a lifesaver. My April budget left me with a chunk of cash to put towards my college loan debt. Over the course of the class, I have paid off about 1/5 of my college debt. Baby steps ya'll!