Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun on the Farm

A couple of weeks ago, I had fun with Maize...



and a Maze...


And so did my sister, Haley!



We were visiting a farm nearby called Kelsay Farms located just south of Indy (check out their site to see a ariel view of their amazing Maize Maze..so SWEEET that they change it every year!)  Thanks to the ladies at Two Maids a Milking for allowing us to come share in some fall fun on your farm! I'm so glad we heard about this!

Individually, Haley and I are pretty goofy people to begin with, but get us together and we are one crazy duo.  We would prob do anything someone asked us to and if it causes an immature scene, we will probably be even more apt to take part! This is why I love her.  We don't need kids to act like kids. Did I mention, I'm glad she is in Indy?

During our time on the farm, we became farmers..

Acted like children...



and hurt our rear ends at the bottom of a slide.


We also wished we were these kids...

If you haven't been to Kelsay Farms, you should probably skip that wedding you have this Saturday and go!  The pumpkins, corn maze scavenger hunt, baby calves, pumpkin bowling, corn sandbox, peddle pull contests and straw climbing tower are perfect if you want to pretend you're kids again. They are open every weekend in October, which means only two more weekends to go! So fun!

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. I should have gone with you guys! I agree about the slide...I think I still hurt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...